Sunday 8 May 2011

Big trends with Rachel/-Zozzy-

Hey there, I'm Rachel, aka -Zozzy-. I'm your official fashion editor her in SDU. I'm here to bring you ideas and examples of the latest trends straight off the catwalk.

First off, a trend that is growing on me in leaps and bounds is wide legged trousers. These sophisticated hunks of cloth can be worn in many different ways, giving an air of riviera, or 50's glamour. I can almost see the wide brimmed hats and oversized sunglasses as I speak.

This trend has been spotted in many new collections, such as Red Valentino, which included this gorgeous pair of white wide legged beauties.


 Yum yum. There is an abundance of wide legged trousers over in Stardoll. I found these cropped black ones in Killah for $26 They go beautifully with some clogs and a boxy blazer, don't you think?


 Or why not try a Mary Karantzou-esque pair. Florals/geometric pattern combos are a huge trend which doesn't seem to be dying down. It brings a more relaxed, Sunday afternoon feel.


This is a very Love/Hate trend, but I think i'm head over heels.

For next time... xoxo R

No comments:

Post a Comment