Wednesday 18 May 2011

What to wear with: Bonjour Bizou DIY Slashed Pants

Hii, it's Josee here, and I will be taking you through an outfit with what you can wear with a DIY Slashed Pants, which are 8SD. Here is something you can wear with them:


In my opinion, I really love this outfit. The One Shoulder Tee With Belt is from Miss sixty, with a label of 16SD. I think it underlayers the pants well.
Then we have the 90's Bag from Miss Sixty also, which is 18SD. I feel that the bag gives the outfit that hint of retro in it.
Last but not least, we have the Voile Party Shoes, which are very cheap; 5SD to be exact. The little detail on the front I think is very nice, and I think it goes well with this outfit.
Total SD's: 47SD. Alright price!
Overall, I would wear this outfit, in real and on here.
That's all for now,
Josee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment